DIY Computer Case
June 10, 2019
TOOLS + MATERIALS:
- Sample (or panel) of your favorite Chasing Paper pattern
- Scissors or Xacto knife
- Sanitizing wipes
- Using the cleaning wipes, sanitize the computer to rid the surface of any residue that could affect the wallpaper’s stickiness to the computer
- Take the sample and apply it to the top of the computer TIP: to make it stick the best, be wary of the edges of the computer. I’d recommend leaving a quarter inch between the edge of the paper and the edge of the computer.
- Using the Xacto knife, cut off the remaining bits of the wallpaper so it fits the shape of the computer
- If you want to go full out + do the bottom as well, we love it! Just repeat the above process and you should be good to go!
a LOOK for EVERYONE
For every person, there’s a pattern! Find inspo from our various styles: Our CONCRETE Pattern embodies the industrial vibe. For those who crave a geometric vibe, our FANCY FOUR SQUARE Pattern does just that. The PUCKER UP Pattern is both flirty + fun. For a muted feel, try our SPOTTED in Neutral. And what can be fresher than our LEMON FRESH pattern? (We’ll answer that: nothing!) Find any + all looks in our wallpaper section HERE