A Photo Finish DIY
June 29, 2019
Family portraits are always a highlight in a home. Between the smiles + matching sweaters, all you need is an eye-catching background to the photos - Chasing Paper has got you covered!
TOOLS + MATERIALS:
- 1 or 2 panels of your favorite CP wallpaper (Pick 2 of the same or mix + match with complementary designs)
- Take out the backing of the framed photo
- Using a pencil, trace the trim of the photo (be sure to include the area where the photo will be seen)
- Cut out the tracing with scissors
- Starting in the corner, peel the wallpaper and apply it to the trim
- Place the trim back into the frame, along with the designated photo and backing
- Proudly display your work on the nearest wall or shelf!