8 Kid-Friendly Projects
March 17, 2020
Make the next family project something to remember by using some of our ideas on kid-friendly DIY activities!
- Hand Tracings Canvas: Cause we all need a hand once in a while!
- Pencil Decor: What better way to get the littles excited for the school year?
- Wall Decor: Add original artworks created by your tiny Picasso!
- Dollhouse: Example provided by @hootieandhoola via Instagram!
- To Do/Chore Charts: Even chores can be made doable (and aesthetic!)
- Front Door Hangings: Unique + eye-catching!
- Book Covers: Spiffy up the bookworms’ literary collections!
- Unicorn Headband: We used our pattern STAR BRIGHT in White to give the horn a little extra sparkle!